Technical structure and operating principle
The Feuerhand Tyropit is the fire bowl for the cosy fire in garden or terrace. It not only convinces by its noble design but also by functionality thanks to an intelligent air flow for a low-smoke garden fire. The Tyropit consists of a double-walled, cylindrical stainless-steel corpus, a charcoal grate, an ash dish with domed spark guard as well as the heat shield and the three support legs.
The holes in the bottom and in the walls of the Tyropit ensure for ideal oxygen supply. While bottom-up, oxygen keeps the fire alive (primary combustion) heated air simultaneously flows through the double wall up to the top holes, where rising, non-combusted flue gas is being burned (secondary combustion). That way wood is burned very low-smoke and the Tyropit radiates the heat evenly and broadly. The charcoal grate inside the fire bowl enables easy positioning of firewood and the ash dish with domed spark guard below reliably collects combustion residues. The three support legs of the fire bowl provide for a safe stand.
Operating principle Feuerhand Tyropit
For you to enjoy your garden fire for a long time the right handling and care of your Tyropit are especially important.
The 5 most important tips for handling your Tyropit:
- Only use your Tyropit outdoors, e.g. in the garden or on the terrace.
- Station the fire bowl only on heat-resistant ground and ensure a secure stand.
- Only fuel the Tyropit with common firewood and use a customary solid fire lighter if needed.
- If you want the fire in your Tyropit to go out just wait until it has burned down completely and do not add any more wood.
- If needed, use a bucket of sand or a powder fire extinguisher to extinguish the fire. Do not use water.
Instructions for care, cleaning and storage of your Tyropit:
- After each use, thoroughly remove all ash residues from the fire bowl after the Tyropit has cooled down completely.
Ash residues that remain inside the fire bowl can bind humidity from the surroundings likely to develop rust.
- Clean the entire Tyropit with clear water, a mild detergent and a soft cloth or sponge. On rough dirt stainless-steel cleaner and stainless-steel wool can be used.
- For a nice shine you can also treat your Tyropit with chrome polish after cleaning.
- Always store your Tyropit protected at a dry place and avoid any kind of humidity.
- Combustion residues automatically fall into the ash dish with integrated spark dome and are collected safely and cleanly. After use and cool-down of the Tyropit the charcoal grate is removed and the cool ashes can thus be taken out.
We have collected all information on your Tyropit for you here:
In case of further questions please contact our customer service.