Right of Withdrawal
You are entitled to withdraw from your contractual declaration within 14 days without indicating the reasons. The right of withdrawal expires 14 days after you or a third party appointed by you, other than the carrier, takes physical possession of the goods. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us:
Sudenburger Wuhne 61
Telephone: +49 (0)391 556 846 00
Fax: +49 (0)391 556 846 01
about your intention to withdraw from this contract through explicit declaration (e.g. by mail, fax or email). For this purpose, you can use the standard withdrawal form, but this is not mandatory. You can also electronically fill in and send the standard withdrawal form or another explicit declaration on our website (www.feuerhand.de). If you make use of this option, we will immediately send you a confirmation of receipt of your notice of withdrawal (e.g. by email). In order to comply with the withdrawal term, you only need to send us the notice of your decision to exercise the right of withdrawal before the right of withdrawal period expires.
Consequences of Withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will refund all the payments that you have made, including the delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs in case you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive standard delivery method offered by us), without delay and in any case no longer than fourteen days after we were informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will make refunds by using the same payment method that was initially chosen for the transaction, unless explicitly agreed otherwise. In any case, you will not incur any cost as consequence of said refund.
We have the right to wait to refund you until we have received all returned purchases, or until you have proven that you have shipped all purchases for withdrawal, according to which date occurs first.
You have to return the goods or submit them without delay and in any case within 14 days from the day you notified us your intention to withdraw from this contract. The term is respected if you return the goods prior to the expiry of the 14-day term. You shall bear the direct costs of the return of the goods. You shall bear the costs of any depreciation of the goods only when this depreciation results from a handling other than what is necessary to check the nature, properties and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion of Right of Withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not apply to:
- the delivery of goods manufactured according to customer requirements or specifications or clearly tailored to meet the personal needs of the consumer,
- the delivery of goods, that can spoil quickly or whose expiry date is coming up,
- the delivery of sealed goods, which are not suitable for sending back for reasons of health protection or hygiene, if they were unsealed after delivery,
- the delivery of goods that have been mixed with other goods after delivery and cannot be separated from them because of their nature,
- the delivery of alcoholic drinks, the price of which was agreed in the contract, but which can be delivered 30 days after conclusion of the contract at the soonest and the current value of which depends on market fluctuations, on which the company has no influence,
- the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software if they were unsealed after delivery,
- the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscriptions.